League cricket starts in exactly 3 weeks time so it's that time of year again where you need to enter your BCC Fantasy Teams to try and prove you are the expert when it comes to predicting who's going to score the runs and take the wickets each week!
Entry is £10 for your team (payable on Pitchero) and there's chances to win prizes throughout the season which include:
- Manager of the Month x4
- Manager of the Week (If every BCC team gets a win on that weekend!)
- Prize Money to the overall winner with smaller prizes for 2nd, 3rd & 4th.
For those who haven't entered before there is a detailed breakdown of how it works on the website: https://bexley.fantasyclubcricket.co.uk/ and for those who have entered before please note the small changes made this season which include:
- 1 compulsory Wicket Keeper to be selected and then any combination of Bowlers (max 5), Batsmen (max5) and All Rounders (max 3).
- Triple Captain option available to be played once throughout the season.
- 1 free transfer per week, -20 points for any transfers made thereafter.
The 3s and 5s have league fixtures on Saturday 28th April with the other XIs starting the following week. Like last season all points from Red Caps and Wayfarers friendlies on a Saturday will count towards your totals.
We have been running this competition for the last couple of seasons and it has generated great discussion in the clubhouse on a Saturday evening and has been a huge success. It would be great to get more than the 63 entries we had in 2016 so spread the word and get your friends, teammates & family members involved!
If there are any players missing on the database, if you have any problems with getting a team set up or if you have any other general issues with the website then drop me an email on: email@example.com
I wish everyone the best of luck for the season!